Friday, June 22, 2007

...regret sucks even more!!!

I’m the things you’ve done, and cannot undo.
I haunt you…
I’m the shadows you hid behind and took refugee in
I betray you…
I’m the pain you caused them, I return to you
I sting you…
I’m the sadist who made you detest and despise
I defeated you…

I’m the woe that got you high
I made you an addict
I’m the illusion that made you build your bubble
I made you burst it
I’m the whore who made you push them away
I made you distant
I’m the denial who made you run away from the truth
I made you apathetic

I took you to the peak
You soaked in the sweet glory
I pushed you off the edge
You still held on to me
I dug a grave for you
You never questioned me
I threw sand on you
You knew I betrayed you.
You lost them
You lost yourself.
Goodbye.

You’ll never fly, my sweet child.

I’m the voice in your head
You’re my bitch
I Control you
I’ll destroy you piecemeal.
Cry. Scream. Hide. Run.

Out of the closet
And into the open
You thought you wouldn’t betray them
I betrayed you
You’re drowning in your own hurt
But it’s too late to say I’m sorry.
Guilt sucks!
Regret sucks even more!
I loathe you.
Adieu.





4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm...

June 29, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger MelloLikesJello said...

powerful stuff ...

October 09, 2007 12:02 AM  
Blogger NEHA DUTTA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 09, 2007 1:05 AM  
Blogger NEHA DUTTA said...

zank u! zank u!

October 09, 2007 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home