Monday, April 09, 2007

turd sulk!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – are u sulking?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – who me? I’m not.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – yes you are!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – am not!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – you are!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – NO! am not!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – But you are. I can see it!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – am not!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – you’re sulking

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – I’m not sulking!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – why would’nt u admit it.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – coz am not sulking.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – ofcourse u are, u mofo!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – listen you nincompoop, I’m not sulking.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – yes you are!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – am not!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – but why are you sulking?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – *red-blue in the face* you’re beginning to piss me off.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – sure, whatever suits you, but seriously, I’m concerned, why are you sulking?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – Read my lips - I A.M. N.O.T. S.U.L.K.I.N.G.!!!!!

Shoestrunghopepeaches –Aww… c’mon, now u’re sulking and u’re pissed.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – *ignores*

Shoestrunghopepeaches – you need to let it out of the system. C’mon lets take the chariot of fire out.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – leave me alone. Go!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – can’t leave you. You’re sulking.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – what would it take you to believe that I’m not sulking!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – Tell me, what are you sulking about and I’ll be gone.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – nothing! I’m NOT sulking! Arrrrgggh!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – bro, yes you are!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – am not!

Shoestrunghopepeaches –you are!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – no!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – yes!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – no!

Shoestrunghopepeaches – whatz with the crease on your forehead?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – what crease?

Shoestrunghopepeaches – that crease?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – WHAT crease?

Shoestrunghopepeaches – that one?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – Is it a long crease?

Shoestrunghopepeaches – *intent gaze* shyte, it looks like a canyon in the middle of your forehead..it’s pretty long I say?

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – long and deep, aye??

Shoestrunghopepeaches – hmmmmm…THE crease.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – what about it? What does it look like?

Shoestrunghopepeaches – it looks like you’re sulking.

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – ahhhh! You mean ..like it is …it is THE sulk-crease.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – yup! thatz what I’ve been telling you, mofo!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – *shrugs* so awrite I might have been sulking.

Shoestrunghopepeaches – *ecstatic* hell yea!!!! YOU have been!

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – so?

Shoestrunghopepeaches – you owe me the sulk!

[Shoestrunghopepeaches exits]

Bluedyedcynicalrecluse – was I sulking?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sriya Narayanan said...

Hahahaha was this a real conversation??

And thanks for the comment on my post. That incident really did happen and what you read was the abridged version (and so help me, God) :-D

April 10, 2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger stoned survival said...

gr8 one agn :)
nd ..no i dont think u kno me...my sis(savi) left ur blog on my browser....so just chanced upon the good stuff
cheers
siddharth

April 10, 2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger stoned survival said...

well no savi is her real name...maybe she also chanced upon your blog like i did :)
and 'momentary lapse of reason' sounds like floyd to me??u took it off? or si it jsut my floyd obsessed brain ?
siddharth

April 14, 2007 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home