Monday, July 31, 2006

wAkiNG liFe...

Narcissist indulgence
A sinking feeling
Pursuing the pursuit
With renewed aggression

Dejection
Chaos
A fool

Throbbing pain
A drag of Elysium
Rears it to the subconscious.

The nebulous smoke
Subdues the immediacy…

Refrain held back the conscious
Anguish pushed it to the front…
An unsettling conflict
Over unrequited pursuits;
Combat neurosis…

Exhausted
Crippled
Denial

Idealism spoke:
“stretch your hands; reach it”
grounded in the obvious
it seemed far-fetched

Waking up
Trying to find
Four-clover leaf.
Blyton said it was a lucky charm!

Again and again
The pursuit continues
Again and again
The dejection
Attempts to sink

I don’t wish to accept
The death of it…
I don’t want to break it
Just yet…
Wasted efforts
They all say
I find it comforting
To be with the pursuit

Hollow
Yet
Protective

My pursuit, it tames me

Should I release it?
Should I release myself?

Recognition
Apathy
Surrender…
not yet

I reckon..
Will wait a while
Before I wake up…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home